Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wildlife World Zoo

During spring break, Pappy took Will, Faith and I to the World Wildlife Zoo.  There was so much to do!  There were train rides, a boat tour, a petting zoo, gift shops, animal feedings, and of course hundreds of animal exhibits.  We even had lunch at the restaurant inside the aquarium exhibit, right next to a shark tank!  When we stopped into the gift shop, I fell in love with the little baby alligators and sea turtles.  Will wouldn't let me take any home though. :)  Faith had a blast.  She and I even got to try to feed some giraffes. (boy, are their tongues odd!) I think her favorite part was the little water log ride she convinced us to go on right before we left.  We got completely soaked!  We should have taken a picture then, but I think we were to stunned, and cold. haha!  My fabulous photographer of a husband brought his new camera and did take some awesome pictures of our visit.



Can I just ask everyone's opinion real quick?  Is this not one of the most startling faces you've ever seen?!
 YEEESH!!

No comments: