Wednesday, April 29, 2009

FCA Carnival

On Friday Faith's school hosted a carnival with a luau theme. It made for such a fun family night. Faith had a blast and got to play with a bunch of her classmates. It was so cute to watch. Will and I each spent a portion of the evening running a booth. I got to work at the bungee run. The kids were so funny trying to get as far as they could before they were bounced backwards against the bouncy floor. They had me cracking up. There was live music, a cookout, prize drawings, and lots of games. Will and I each took a shot at the paint ball booth. Faith took home a few prizes and we all had a really good time. Looking forward to next year!
in the bouncy house
weeee
Can you tell she was having fun?
purveying the scene
she caught me
posing now
hand in hand with her buddy
there were horses too!

peek-a-boo

socializing
I think she spent an hour in the bouncy house
speaks for itself


1 comment:

The Porter Family said...

That is so cute! Looks like you guys had a great time :)