Saturday, May 2, 2009

Girls Day Out

Today was all about the girls. Faith and I met up with my mom and sister. We went to Hale Children's Theater in Gilbert to watch their production of Sleeping Beauty. They definitely used their creative license and "altered" the story quite a bit but it was very cute. Faith was wide-eyed and giggling through the whole thing. After the show Faith got to take pictures with the cast and loved it. Then we went to Liberty Market Restaurant and had a very yummy lunch. I hadn't been there before but it was a great choice, the sandwiches were super good. Our girls day was wonderful and we look forward to doing it again. Thanks mom and sis! A super big thank you to Auntie Autumn because it was all her idea and a gift to Faith for her 5th birthday next week. (wow already?!) What a great idea! :)

The Girls

Three of my favorite ladies :)

Faith & Sleeping Beauty

Fantasy the horse

with the Dragon

Faith and the Fairies (her favorite characters)

The Queen
The mean fairy who became good

the other Queen
Hooray for girls day!


Okay, this is unrelated to our day. I saw it on our way home and thought it was cool. Faith got a kick out of it too, seeing how I have a power-up mushroom hanging from my rear view mirror and Will has a goomba on his. We are a Mario-lovin family.


This one is mostly for Will. He's been scolding me fro avoiding being in front of the camera like its the swine-flu (haha, made myself laugh). So here ya go husband.....I should be good for a few months now right?

No comments: